May 11, 2009

Learning how to snorkel


Our vacation to Key West is in a little over a week! Bryson is sooo excited. He has a "Florida Countdown" sheet hanging on our fridge. He gets to mark off a day every night after dinner. We showed him video of snorkeling online and asked him if he wanted to do that in Florida. He said "yes" so we have been practicing in the tub!!! :) He caught on pretty quickly. Hopefully he will do just as well in deeper water! We'll soon see! ...I'm sure we'll try snorkeling in the pool before we attempt it in the ocean.




On a different note...I leave for my New Kids cruise in 3 days!!! Do I even need to tell you how excited I am?! I doubt it!



I fly out of DFW at the crack of dawn on Thursday. Seriously...my flight leaves at 6am. Yuck!



On Thursday night, Krystal and I are going to a party that the New Kids are hosting at a nightclub on Miami beach called LIV. Look at this place:



This looks like it will be a little different than my usual outing of dinner and a movie! I even had to go out and buy me a fancy little cocktail dress! It's cute...but so out of my comfort zone! (comfort zone= jeans and t-shirt)
Should be fun!
I'll report on the night out in Miami and the cruise soon! :)
Bon voyage!

No comments: