May 17, 2009

Hello from the middle of the ocean! :)

Tonight is my last night on SS NKOTB! :(

It has been SO much fun!! I'll post pics once I get home!

Highlights:

1) NKTV- television station on the ship showing nothing but New Kids 24/7. Awesome.
2) Deck parties, NKOTB feud, and Q & A sessions with the guys
3) New Kids' cabins right down the hall from us and Joe's daddy directly across the hall. He's so cute! And very sweet. We call him Daddy Mac.
4) Playing blackjack at the table right next to Donnie and Jordan. Afterwards, Donnie got up and said "I need to hug the girls at this table" and he hugged and kissed all of us on the cheek. Love that guy!
5) We had our cabin door open this morning while we were finishing getting dressed for the day. Krystal was curling her hair and Jon walked by, peeked in, and said "hey girl curling your hair"! She looked over and was in shock to see Jon. They both started laughing.
6) Sightings of the guys in our hall and around the ship
7) Donnie stepping in our doorway and saying "come here and give me a hug"! Hello! Yes sir! :) What a great way to start off my day!!
8) Sitting in Donnie's lap! (yes, that's right!)
9) A kiss from Donnie
10) Great concert!
11) Memories that I will never forget!!!!

We have had sooo much fun!

We have a party out on the deck tonight with the guys. Our last party of the cruise :(
It went by fast but I am so glad that I was lucky enough to go!! ....Thank you Jerrod for letting me go! :)

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Holy crap. Awesome. I am in awe that you in there!!!!

Alicia said...

I so should have gone......
Let's do dinner when you get back from all your vacations!! I need all the details face to face!