December 13, 2008

Christmas Sweater Party

Last night we had a few friends over for an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. It was a lot of fun to see what people showed up wearing. I must admit, I think my husband's sweater stole the show. He found a gem!

Family Portrait
I should have used this photo for our Christmas cards!

Me, Kara, Sarah, & Alicia

Alicia and me

Bryson taking care of Jacob

Jacob. Isn't he a cutie???

Miss Ava. She is such a petite cutie.

Jerrod and his sweater. He was proud.

Grant and Jerrod. They look totally gay here!


Jay, Ava, & Sarah

Kara, Jacob, & Andy


It was a fun night :)

2 comments:

amie said...

This could be the greatest idea ever! Aric and I were just talking about how fun something like this would be! You guys rocked your ugly sweaters!

Amber said...

I've never seen Jerrod look so manly. Looks like a lot of fun! You guys are all ready to be elementary school teachers with those sweaters.