December 20, 2008

Christmas Party


Yesterday Bryson's school had a Christmas party. All of the parents were invited. Bryson was sooo excited when he saw Jerrod and me walk through the door! He kept pointing at us and telling his friends "That's my Mom & Dad". I wonder if he'll always be that excited to see me show up at his school!? :)



Here are all of the kiddos enjoying their Christmas feast








Each kid had their own stocking. Bryson's is in the middle :)


Bryson singing :)
The kids sang 4 different songs for us that they had been practicing for weeks.


I actually teared up when they started singing!! That surprised me. It was my boy's first school program! Gosh. I'm going to be a mess on his first day if Kindergarten in a couple of years.


My sweet boy and his best buddy. He always talks about the little boy in the yellow shirt. They are buds! It's funny, though, because when they were in the 2 year old class, that same little boy is the one that bit him several times. (Gotta love the biting phase. Thank goodness Bryson never when through it!) But, Bryson has forgiven him and now they are great friends.


Gift exchange! Bryson insisted on opening the gift that HE brought for the gift exchange. Whatever, no big deal :) They all walked away happy.
It was a great little party in the 3 year old classroom yesterday :) I'm glad that Jerrod and I went.



One last picture:


You know you're a huge New Kids fan when you do this to the top of your house

(It says "NKOTB" if you can't read it)

Isn't that great?! :) And no, it's not my house. Although I would totally do it if I didn't know for a fact that Jerrod would be up on the roof tearing it down before I could turn the lights on! :)

Merry Christmas!

And Happy Homecoming to Jodi's baby girl, Brooklyn!!!!

3 comments:

Krystal Cummins said...

Love the pics of him at his program!! He looks adorable in the one where he is singing.

It's a NKOTB CHristmas! hahah!

Amber said...

I bet he wouldn't have said, "That's my mom and dad," if you were wearing your ugly Christmas sweaters.

Alicia said...

NKOTB...wow!! Genius