June 19, 2009

Six Flags!!!

For Bryson's birthday, he received a Six Flags season pass from his Grammy & Pops (and one for me too. score!)
This would be Bryson's first time to ride the rides at Six Flags!
(he's been to Holiday in the Park, but he was only 1 at the time)

Bryson riding the Batman airplane! Remember folks, he's obsessed with Batman these days! We rode this ride 4 times in a row and stayed in Gotham City for about 2 hours!

Us riding the Batman airplane...probably our 3rd time on the ride :)

Bryson by the Batmobile

Up on the parachute ride

The next picture was taken as we were heading up the first big hill of the Judge Roy Scream. This was Bryson's very first time on a roller coaster. He LOVED it! (he's his mother's son) We rode it 3 times in a row...at HIS request :)



Video of his very first roller coaster ride! Hilarious!



And finally, he spotted Batman and had to have his picture taken with him!


It sure was hot outside, but we had a great day :)



4 comments:

amie said...

That video was AWESOME!!! Loved his face!! I cannot believe he is old enough to go to Six Flags and ride the rides!

Jodi said...

SO FUN! Awesome that you got it all on video!! He is SO lucky he is so tall and can ride them when he just turned FOUR! Amazing! (my mom snuck me on the Judge Roy when I wasn't tall enough... told me to stand on her foot when they came by the measure me!!!)

Amber said...

You know your son is incredibly tall when he can ride rollercoasters already!

*Kendra* said...

I can't wait to take Cassidee to Six Flags. I'm glad he can ride that stuff. What a fun thing for yall to do!!!