June 7, 2009

Oh, George!

Last night, Jerrod and I went to the new Cowboy's Stadium to see George Strait! I love me some George!
I could do a whole post just on the stadium! It is NICE!


This screen is HUGE...this picture does not do it justice. You too can own a HDTV like this for a mere $40 million! The 600-ton Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Vision System has the world's largest HD video boards. Hanging 90 feet above the field, each screen facing the sidelines is about 60 yards long and 72 feet tall. It's kind of large.






Blake Shelton

Reba McIntyre


And finally, my man, George!
He was so good! Seriously, how many other people have 50+ #1 hits?!
Towards the middle of his show, he started a little chant. "Jerry, open the roof!"
(it takes 12 minutes for it to fully open)

Jerry listened :)


Below are a couple of videos of George singing my favorite songs! "Amarillo By Morning" and "The Chair"!



It was a great show! :)

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh how FUN! That Stadium is so awesome, and George is the perfect one to christen it!!! :)

The Kaspars said...

Ok, I love (and am jealous) that you make it to ALLLLL the concerts in town!! BUT my big question is what camera and lens do you take with you and/or are you just that close :) Sounds like you had a GREAT time!!!

Addison said...

Love looking at a cowboy!!! Amazing how old he is and he still looks good!

Krystal Cummins said...

WOW! Large is an understatement, ha! I agree with Jodi, he is the perfect person to open that place.