April 6, 2009

Oklahoma, TCU, and the Circus

Bryson had a very busy weekend! On Friday, he went with Daddy to Oklahoma to visit Bryan Miller and his family.
Bryan lives on over 100 acres of land so there is plenty of room for boys to be boys.
-
-
Bryson climbing a mound of dirt. Totally a boy thing to do!
Bryan, his son, Jackson, and Bryson

Jerrod and Bryson riding the dirt bike



Bryson and Aubrey (Bryan's daughter)

Bryson & Jackson

Bryan pushing Bryson and Jackson on the swings
On Sunday, my parents took Bryson and his cousin, Dillon, to an Easter Egg hunt at TCU (my dad's Alma mater). They were able to meet the Easter Bunny, hunt for eggs, get their picture taken with the TCU mascot, and...
-
-
get sweet tattoos on their legs.

Last night, we took Bryson to the circus in Dallas. This was his first trip to the circus. He even got to ride an elephant!


Enjoying the circus junk food




Trying to get a better look using his binoculars

Umm, ouch

Eating more circus junk food. I do love me some cotton candy!

-
-

-Oklahoma
-TCU egg hunt
-Circus
-
-
I think my boy had a fun weekend!
-
-
-
-On a side note, April 15th is in 9 days! Oh, I can't wait :)
What will I be doing on April 16th? Absolutely nothing! It's gonna be nice!

3 comments:

*Kendra* said...

Sounds like Bryson was a busy boy! I can't wait to take Cassidee to a circus! :)

Amber said...

Bryson looks SO BIG in the picture of him by the handlebars. Is it a handlebar if it isn't a bicycle???

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, I work with Krystal and I was looking at your blog and noticed the pictures of your husband visiting his friend Brian. As I was looking at the pictures of Brian's kids I realized that I was looking at my cousin's kids. Mandy is my cousin! Small world.

Melissa