December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas today! Our festivities began last night at my mom's house, then we had Jerrod's family over to our house today. I took way too many pictures :) Here are a few:



Here is Bryson's gingerbread house
that he made with my mom


Yum!


Mr. Cheese





He was soooo excited to get the Larry-mobile from my parents last night



Poppie watching while Bryson plays with his new Veggietales pirate ship



Gifts from Santa! (art desk, Handy Manny stuff, Wall-E stuff, etc.)



Momma and Bryson playing with Wall-E and Eve. Can you believe that I'm actually in a picture!?! (...although you can't see my face)



YES! More Veggietales toys!


Handy Manny. Bryson has been asking for this toy for months! Literally! So, needless to say, this was a huge hit!




Our traditional family photo wearing our pj's in front of the tree on Christmas morning



This kid seriously got way too many gifts! ALL of these are his...after he had already received about 10 other gifts.
On the "to do" list tomorrow: clean out toy box and take "old" toys to Mission Arlington!




This smile pretty much sums up our day! :)

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Fun!! Looks like he had a great Christmas. Makes you want to be a kid again...

*Kendra* said...

Looks like your Christmas was fun! Love all the fun toys now!

Jodi said...

So fun!! We're right there with you... need to clean out!! I cannot even walk in Reagan's room right now with all the new loot in there!! Wish we could just get the kids together and let them "Veg" out with all their new VT stuff!! :) They would be quite a match!

The Kaspars said...

Love all the pics! I'm glad to see someone else does the pj photo...although I won't post ours :) Merry Christmas!