October 2, 2008

Our trip is over...

Well, as always, we were sad to leave Maui. Our trips there always seem to go by too fast!

We ate breakfast one morning at the Gazebo Restaurant. It was recommended by Roger and Carol Sullivan. It is also rated #1 on tripadvisor. We have never eaten there before so we decided to give it a try. They are famous for their macadamia nut pancakes! Hello!! YUMMY!!
This is what I like to call "A Little Bottle of Heaven"!!! Coconut pancake syrup! I wanted to put that bottle in my purse and run! If you are in Maui, try this place out!
We went to a luau one night. We decided to give the Feast at Lele a try.

We made our reservations about a month in advance so our table was right in front of the stage.


The luau tells the history of Hawaii and gives you a look at each of the Polynesian islands, including Samoa. Alicia may like the clip below:


The luau was good...but I our favorite luau on Maui is still the Old Lahaina Luau. That one is hard to beat!


Ahhhhh. Maui. Love it. Can't wait to go back again!! :)

2 comments:

Krystal Cummins said...

Man it is so stinkin beautiful there. Can't wait to go back. I love the first pic of the palm trees and the sky, the clouds looks so neat. Great pic of you and Jerrod at the Luau.

Alicia said...

Those are great pics! I need to go back. Yes, the dance was a little too familiar for me!!