September 15, 2008

Looking through old pictures

Tonight I pulled out old photo albums and thought I'd post a few pictures that I ran across...mainly just to embarrass myself...and a few of my friends. Y'all can thank me later :)





Christmas morning 1985! My sister and I each received a cabbage patch doll and a Michael Jackson doll from Santa! It was a great day:



My 6 year old birthday party. I am in the cool yellow overalls. Jerrod is the little boy in the blue shirt:


My 12 year old birthday party. Krystal is on the left and I am in the middle. Krystal is sporting perfectly tight rolled pants. I am sporting a sweet dinosaur sweatshirt!?!


6th grade Christmas play at school. That is Aric Bramlett!
My bedroom in 1990! (my poor dad)


Junior/Senior church banquet. From left to right: Adam Gray, Rusty Germany, Aric Bramlett, Jerrod Edwards, Aaron Dickerson, Jay Worley, and Adam Bramlett.



The youth group about to leave for summer camp:

On the bus heading to summer church camp. In the picture: Heather, Michelle , Krystal, Jodi, Krystal, Me, Alicia, Aimee, & Ryan. (You can click on the picture to see the names better)

Aric and I shared a 16th birthday party together (I had too much hair!):



Junior/Senior church banquet. From left to right: Kristina, Aric, Alicia, Krystal, Me, Rusty, Staci, Adam, & Aaron:



Prom. Wow. Those were the days of big hair!
High school graduation party at our church. Suzanne, Jerrod, Aric, Jay, Me, & Jeremy

Jerrod and Me. We were still kids in this picture...20 years old.

Alicia and me in Maui:


Krystal and Me in Cancun. Our moms must have worried the entire trip. 3 girls...all at the age of 21...in Cancun by ourselves

Christy Bramlett at an 80's party that she and Adam hosted at their house:

Don't ask:



Me, Lindsey, Brock, and Jerrod at a wax museum in Las Vegas:



Krystal and Me in Maui:



Jerrod, Me, Mat, & Krystal at a Luau in Maui:



Mother/Daughter Cruise!! In the top picture: Alicia, Janet, Jodi, Rhesa, Me, My Mom. In the bottom picture: Jodi and the moms singing Karaoke on the cruise ship!



Arrrgggghhhh! Me and Alicia at dinner on the cruise ship (Mother/Daughter cruise):

Sweet picture of Katie Bramlett and my Bryson. Bryson was only about 6 months old and Katie was 2! She was IN LOVE with my son!!!! Sooo cute :) Katie is in kindergarten now!


Here's a sweet picture of my boy on the beach in Maui. He was only 11 months old! :) So cute! He was so funny that night. We hired a man to take family pics of us on the beach. Bryson did NOT want to smile in a single picture. I have tons of pics from that evening of him not smiling...and not looking into the camera. He kept cutting his eyes to one side of the beach. I turned to see what he kept staring at....it was 2 teenage girls! What a flirt! They were laughing because they saw what he was doing. Finally, I just asked the girls to come over to where we were so Bryson would smile and face foreward. ...It worked :)




Well, that's all for now. I can't find one of my albums full of old photos from church camp and stalking Juan Gonzales with Jodi, Alicia, and Krystal. But don't you worry...I'll find it and post pics when I do :)

9 comments:

Krystal Cummins said...

Ok, I don't even know where to begin, that was an eyefull!!!!
Ok, you just had to put the pic of me with my pink octagon glasses, I hated those things! Could I have been any nerdier.
Loooove the pics of your New Kids room, our parents hated all that crap on our walls, oh well.
Have to give props to Aric for his super kewl gray suit. Don't feel bad I wore much worse, as you saw.
Tracy... you DID have alot of hair, but I don't remember it that way back then...hmmmm. I do like the prom pic though, I thought you looked great that night. Jerrod was probably like whoah...uhhhhhhh.
Love our dresses from the Junior Senior Banquet..seriously why were those ever in style, hahaha.
After those, all the pics get much better and I just found myself reminiscing. Great idea for a post, thanks for the flashback into time.

Being a Star said...

The bus picture was a nice flash back for me...I really hated my hair....its seems so long ago.
Thanks for posting that brought back some memories.

Amber said...

Oh my word. My husband is such a dork. If I knew him back then I'd never have looked twice at him. I'm so glad he filled out!

I'm taking two of those pics and posting them on my blog, I have to make fun of him. He deserves it! I can't wait for him to come home tonight and see your blog!

Alicia said...

Oh my goodness........ That was great! I needed some good laughs after my day. :) Sweet NCA cheer outfit I am sporting in the bus pictures. My hair was so long and of course I had a matching bow!

Anonymous said...

where do I begin...
ahhhhh...my two little girls and their cabbage patch kids...*sighs*

yes..Tracy had BIG hair..*ha*

Krystal...love the TIGHTLY rolled jeans!!!

those BOWS you gals were wearing!!! could they BE any bigger?

Alicia....I hope you still have those striped shorts!! ha

....great walk down memory lane

*smiles at days gone by*

Jodi said...

PURE greatness. :) I have the Juan pics somewhere as well... will have to hunt those down if I ever get back to my own house. But man, you found some GEMS in your old picture drawer... Aric Bramlett's take the cake for sure. I am now headed on over to Amber's blog to read her ever-so-gracious comments on her husbands days-gone by. ;)

Alicia said...

I know exactly where my Juan picture is...need be.

Amber said...

I saw the picture of me from the Christmas play, but as I remember it somebody was Suzy Snowflake, where's that picture?

Aric

kemek24 said...

Wow that is some hair. Thank goodness my hair had gone down by my senior year...what the heck was I thinking with that dress? I have some pics of the winter retreat when it snowed! Do you remember that?