Our friend, Amber, tragically forgot to DVR the today show this morning. Poor thing. I know her husband must be disappointed. I have come to the rescue with some clips of the performance. Enjoy, Amber! (Aric, you can thank me later)
YOU ARE THE GREATEST GIRL IN THE WORLD! I'm sitting here with an ear to ear grin watching this! I love it. If ya'll go and see them in concert I so want to go, I don't care if I'm 40 weeks prego!
4 comments:
Tracy,
YOU ARE THE GREATEST GIRL IN THE WORLD! I'm sitting here with an ear to ear grin watching this! I love it. If ya'll go and see them in concert I so want to go, I don't care if I'm 40 weeks prego!
Thanks!!!!!!
P.S. Aric was just humming the tune to Tonight.....HA!
I don't think we can be friends anymore...
Aric
I love the Bramlett Banter....
Post a Comment